Project Communication materials
Communication is a key factor for the success of ATLAS in terms of transferability and dissemination. Thematic outcomes from WP T1-T4 will be shared in an attractive way for the target groups. Therefore, the main project deliverables & outputs will be accompanied by communication/awareness-raising work.
This section contains the project's communication materials, most of which are deliverables of the Work Package Communication (WPC).
Below you can find communication materials devided by activities.
Activity A.C.1 Start-up activities
- Deliverable D.C.1.1 Communication Strategy: d.c.1.1_communication_strategy.pdf
- Deliverable D.C.1.2 Digital Template package including corporate design manual: d.c.1.2_digital-template-package-design-manual.pdf
- Deliverable D.C.1.3 Project Website: d.c.1.3_atlas-website.pdf
- Deliverable D.C.1.4 ATLAS project logo: d.c.1.4_atlas-logo.pdf
- Deliverable D.C.1.5 Information page on the national websites of partners: d.c.1.5_project_on_partner_websites_2021-07.pdf
Activity A.C.2 Publications
- Deliverable D.C.2.1 Project flyer:
- Second digital flyer:
- Deliverable D.C.2.2 final ATLAS booklet describing project outputs:
ATLAS final booklet - digital version
- Deliverable D.C.2.3 ATLAS project poster:
Activity A.C.3 Public Event(s)
- Deliverable D.C.3.1 Public Midterm Conference: Instead of doing a midterm conference, the ATLAS project participated in the MONUMENTO fair. MONUMENTO is an International trade fair for Cultural Heritage and Preservation of Monuments. In 2020 it took place from the 5th to the 7th of March in Salzburg (Austria). Communication materials made for the fair (e.g. booth design) can be found below.
- Deliverable D.C.3.2 Public Final Conference: Visit the dedicated SBE21 Heritage Conference website
Activity A.C.4 Promotional activities
- Deliverable D.C.4.1 Press releases:
PR 1 - ATLAS final conference - call for proposals: sbe21_atlas-final-conference_call_pr.pdf
Find press articles regarding the project or written by project partners here.
- Deliverable D.C.4.2 Promotional video:
Main video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qSd814e4VU
Video with hardcoded subtitles in Italian: https://youtu.be/lAudqMrPtCs
Video with hardcoded subtitles in French: https://youtu.be/EdfBEr4KZu4
Video with hardcoded subtitles in Slovenian: https://youtu.be/ctSIN8AIvX0
Video with hardcoded subtitles in English: https://youtu.be/lE-HRGQEl8c
Video with hardcoded subtitles in German: https://youtu.be/YqHhWcElSRw
Additional communication materials
- ATLAS booth at MONUMENTO fair (see deliverable D.C.3.1):
From the 5th to the 7th of March 2020, the ATLAS project participated in the International trade fair for Cultural Heritage and Preservation of Monuments MONUMENTO in Salzburg (Austria). ATLAS was present with its own booth, displaying some of the project's best practices, the tecnical equipment used for monitoring and assessing historic buildings, a lot of information regarding upcoming steps and suggestions for everyone interested. Following is the booth design:
1) Best practices wall
2) Decision support and tools wall
3) Desk design
4) Complete booth mockup
- Touring exhibition on best practice examples - realised in collaboration with Task 59 Renovating Historic Buildings Towards Zero Energy: coming soon